Free shipping on U.S.* orders - limited time only
Tribeca 6-Drawer Dresser
The removable changing tray (sold separately) fits snugly on top for baby’s first months, and the extra-deep drawers provide ample storage.
- 6-drawer dresser, assembly required
- Assembled – 47.24" x 18.9" x 33.86"
- Assembled – 134.44 lbs
- 15.6” drawer depth
- Forged steel support for extra stability
- Rubberwood legs, leather handles
- TSCA-compliant MDF construction
- Lead and phthalate-free, baby-safe finish
- Anti-tip hardware kit included
- Changing tray sold separately
- Made in China
- 1-year warranty
- Available in one color
- KMKailan M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful, Easy to Assembly Dresser
This boho/chic dresser was the perfect addition to our nursery. We decided on this dresser for multiple reasons! The drawer size is perfect and allows space for sheets, outfits, extra diaper supplies etc. The space on top of the dresser is what we are using for our changing space as shown in the photo. You can mount the dresser to the wall providing a safe environment for your little one when they start to climb! It took about 1 hour to assembly. The clean simplistic look of the dresser makes me confident we will have this staple item for years as our baby grows making it worth every penny.Was this helpful?
- BCBridget C.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat Piece. Frustrating Assembly.
The dresser looks as advertised, and the drawers are plenty spacious and glide very nicely. An easy glide was very important to me. It's definitely a nice piece and I'm glad we got it, but it was not easy to assemble. My husband isn't great at and hates assembling furniture, but he's gotten better at it the last few months of my pregnancy. This was the final piece of our nursery, and the piece took him a combined 4-5 hours to put together. It was VERY frustrating for him. I tried to help, but I'm due in a few weeks, and getting up and down while trying to help was not working out. I also have super bloated hands and couldn't work with the screws. They were too tiny for my chubby fingers.Was this helpful?